Aha... Aha... I like it...

Sunday, October 17, 2010

New Mobile Phone







Haloha dear reader...
as promise, im gonna share bout my new phone... im kind of guy tht dont really care bout fon... my familys keep changing but i'll juz use mine until it cant be use anymr... but thn, becuz of careless, i lost my fon at the airport (LCCT) T.T
2 days after... my mum said 2 me... "jadi apa la fon ko pakai?" thn i answer, "manada ni mum... x la pakai apa2 (minta kesian punya muka)... thn my mum said... nah pakai la ni... O.... M.... G!!!! BlackBerry Storm! take a look!

last post i did mention ths BB (BlackBerry), made me addicted wif Facebook... Yahoo Msgr, Twitter, BB Msgr... did u guyz knw y?



Cuz I manage 2 on9 whr ever i go... n BB got a special application fer all! notification frm FB? chat frm BBM n  YM? tweet other? evrythng my new fon will tell me! hehehe.... juz like normal sms.... u guyz shud hav one hehe... BBM manage to send file less thn 6mb! THX 2 my MUM....





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...