Aha... Aha... I like it...

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Life



Life? life fer me is a gift frm God all mighty... itz like a blank of white paper frm the beginning, n it is all urs, so go get ur life dude! dnt disturb others life!... life is smthng tht u cant get frm others or take frm others, n other cant take away ur life... sometime ppl said u took my lov one life... but life tht i knw only can be take by God... so ppl plz be patient... others, mayB by mistake or accident make the person tht u lov lost their life but tht is all frm God...


i cant say my life is perfect, but i dnt like 2 say tht im nt happy wif my life... here some tips tht work fer me fer happy life:
  1. free ur heart frm hatred
  2. dnt worries so much
  3. live ur life as simple as u can by giving more n expect less
U all may try cuz itz work fer me...
I like living. I hav smtimes been wildly, despairingly, acutely miserable, racked with sorrow, but through it all I still know quite certainly that just to be alive is a grand thing. so come on guys, live happily!
the greatest thng bout living ur life is finding someone who knws all ur mistakes n weaknesses but still find u r completely amazing n will nvr walk away frm u hehehe...

in the end im alwayz smile! n it doesnt mean my life is perfect but itz juz the reflection of knowing it will be one day! hehehe...





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...