Aha... Aha... I like it...

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Choosing a Hairstyle





Take a look, did u guyz realize tht most of the time im
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~wearing a cap?~~~~~~~~~~~~~>





Now, im manage 2 start growing my hair again.... so today do sm research... wht kind of hair did i want hehe... here 2 sample of hair styles tht i like hahaha!







No 1









No 2







Ok guyz... im tired of dreaming hahaha... actually im sick of numbr 2 hair cut style... no! numbr 2 is NOT A STYLE DUDE! ppl always make fun of me by calling me "botak"... now no more ALAM will giv me hair cut session... hehehe... im done wif ALAM guyz... let me be a celebrity fer awhile.... i'll make sure my hair look nice by all mean necessary! thts all fer today hehe.... i guess next time i wud like 2 share bout my NEW PHONE hehehe.... BlackBerry guyz.... the best phone i ever hav.... made me addicted to facebook... damn... -_-!


Astalabista baby!
OppSss... wrong sorry... thts nt a gud words.... thn i shud say...
See U all soon!!!!
yah... tht sound great!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...